Find the right resources to support patients
Starting on a new product or treatment can be difficult. Find the tools you need to train and guide your patients into to good management routines.
Lifestyle advice for patients
Guide your patients to the right solution and routines
Find advice and solutions to help solve common issues such as leakage or irritated skin.
Chances are that the body shape has changed since the surgery. Check the body profile and stoma type to find the right solution.
Stoma Care Routines
Learn the correct stoma care routines for applying and removing your appliance, to keep your skin healthy
Stoma Quality of Life
The Stoma Quality of Life tool (Stoma-QoL) is a simple, validated questionnaire that can be used to measure quality of life in people with a stoma – and identify the issues that may cause anxiety or concern.
- Specifically designed for people with a stoma – all questions are based on input from people with a stoma
- Validated – tested in representative stoma populations in different countries
- Reliable – weighted to emphasise the issues that are most critical to the respondent’s quality of life
- Cross-cultural – translated into 16 languages
- Simple – the questionnaire only takes 5–10 minutes to complete
Patient support programs and apps
Personalised support for your patients
To allow you more time to focus on what's important - care for your patients, our experienced, who will get to know you, will provide: Easy registration of new patients to Coloplast Charter, and efficient resolution of queries and let you know the outcome
Online and Email Programme for patients
The challenge of concordance is not solved by products alone, in partnership with you, our Best Start programme helps our patients become confident and concordant with the routines you have advised.