Biatain® Silicone Ag with 3DFit Technology
Promoting optimal healing conditions for infected wounds
Red Dot Award winner
Due to its outstanding design, Biatain Silicone has been awarded the Red Dot Award; an internationally recognised consumer award that focuses on user experience and aesthetics of products.
Other related content
- 1. Christiansen et al. In vitro evaluation of a silver foam dressing with and without silicone adhesive against biofilms and a broad range of microorganisms. Poster EWMA 2018.
- 2. Mouës, CM et al. Five Millenia of Wound Care Products – What is new? A Literature review. Ostomy Wound Management 2009 Mar;55(3):16-22
- 3. Sibbald, RG et al. Preparing the Wound Bed – Debridement, Bacterial Balance, and Moisture Balance. Ostomy Wound Management 2000;46(11):14-35
- 4. Adderley,UJ. Managing wound exudate and promoting healing. British Journal of Community Nursing 2010 Mar;15(3):S15-2
- 5. Braunwarth H, Christiansen C. In vitro Testing of Bacterial Trapping in a Silicone Foam Wound Dressing. Wounds UK 2019